Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Now I've been a good cosplayer.

Okay, last weekend must have been the most productive weekend in my cosplay history. On Saturday me and my girlfriend went out on a 3 hour long photoshoot, and we got like sooo many good pictures (>v<)
And the next day our friend came over so we could finish filming for our Japanese project, which also turned out to be super awesome! I'm so happy now~ :D (And I feel ego xD) Anyhow, check out some of the pics (an prepare for a spam you've never seen before). Prussia is me and Austria is Sandlion-curse~


First I want to introduce my gilbird, he's so super cute! >v<
.









.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for some unseriousness!
.

If anyone wonders what I'm doing, I did NOT just get caught in jacking off my invisible five meters.
lol I wonder how we managed to get a shot like this x'D



 I believe I can flyyyyy~~ 


...... Ouch >.<

2 comments:

The Fool said...

*LAUGHS at unseriousness* This shoot is still bloody awesome! XD So many awesome photos and you're both incredible cosplayers! =D

Neji said...

Awh, thank you! >v< ^///^