Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Future cosplays!

Haven't posted any cosplay lists here, so I'll just do it now~
(if nothing else is said, I will do the cosplays together with my most beloved girlfriend :3)

 First up is Prussias original outfit (from Hetalia), which is now 99,9999% done, just need to make the belt ^^U
Doing this cosplay for a small convention in Lund, but mainly for our Japanese project which we will start filming seriously this weekend :D
 Second, Joker, from Kuroshitsuji. Everything, even skeleton hand, is finished except for the jacket.
Gonna wear this the first day at Sweden's biggest convention, UppCon, together with a whole bunch of awesome Kuroshitsuji-cosplayers! I'm sooo looking forward to it! :D
 After that I'll cosplay Gakupo, matryoshika version. Have the wig at home, just need to buy fabric and star sewing~
This is another mini-project of mine, will be wearing it the last day at Uppcon this year.
 Next project is Italy, RomaHeta version. Don't know RomaHeta? Check google! 8D
This is my main project for UppCon, which I will be wearing on Saturday at UppCon

These are all 100% (more or less) confirmed that I will make. The following ones are cosplays that I want to make sometime, some more likely to be made than others.
 Gilbert Nightray, from Pandora Hearts. This costume is very likely to be made, since I've got an adorable danish Oz to take photos with. If we go to J-popCon in Denmark this year I will most probably bring this for one of the days and hope my Oz want to cosplay with me x'D
 And I really WANT to cosplay Canada, from Hetalia, just because I enjoy being uke from time to time, okay? And I've got the most handsome America evah~ :3
Don't know if I will bring this to a con though. I most probably will sometime.
And last (and least wanted lol) is Sheryl Nome from Macross Fontier. The only reason I want to cosplay her is because I want to cosplay a really girly character sometime, and I want to be a real diva! >8D No, but seriously I want to cosplay her. But I don't know any one else who likes Macross Fontier. I haven't even finished watching it myself yet /shot






Okay, I think that's all~
So long! 8D

No comments: