Thursday, April 14, 2011

New cosplayplan~

A couple of months ago me and some friends were going for a photoshoot, and one of them was in my room, straightening his hair, and when he came down to our living room he was like "OMFG SHIT HOLY CRAP YOU LOOK JUST LIKE CLOUD!" And then he dragged me up and made me stand beside my huuuge poster of Cloud Strife from final fantasy and got like "Shiit you look soooo alike!" And well, since then I have actually been considering cosplaying him, but since I don't think we look alike I've never really gotten serious about it. However, yesterday I watched Advent Children in our living room, and my mum came and watched and said something like "Don't you dress up like him?" and pointed at Cloud. I answered no, and she said I looked very much like him in my gray/white wig. So after my brother agreed I have started considering it more seriously, and I've even looked for a nice wig at ebay ^^ Hard too find though <<
And I talked to my friend (who told me I looked like Cloud in the first place xD) and he wants to do Vincent with me! :D And I've got another friends who's going to cosplay Tifa :'D
It won't be done in a while though, I've got soooo many projects already >.< But expect it some time next year! 8D

2 comments:

The Fool said...

CLOUD!! *fanspaz* ... Needless to say I look forward to the day you're gonna pull him XP

Neji said...

I'll make sure to tell ya xD