Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cutting film and other thoughts

As I said, we finished filming for our project last weekend (or last-last weekend or something) and today I've been working on the editing the whole day and now, 11.00 pm, it's finished! \(^0^)/ Takes forever to save though (<.<). Hopefully you can get a preview tomorrow!

And now for something completely different!

I've realized this blog is awfully superficial, even though I created it for the sole reason to be able to write things off my heart. Though, I created it when things were a bit bad, but since then it has gotten better and better. But, since I see life as a sinusoid (just joking, like tops and dales and stuff) I think that when life has gone upwards long enough, and I feel like the princess of the world, everything will get worse again, and it won't stop until I'm down at the bottom of the dale again. At least I think it will, judging from own life experience.

Oh well, I need to sleep. Lol I always get emotional late at night .__.
Nighty~

PS. Sinusoid:
Get what I mean?

No comments: